Tuesday 20 May 2014

A Fun Day Out......

Hi everyone!!!

It's Tuesday, so a new challenge over at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog - and this weeks theme is 'A Fun Day Out'.  Well, I thought to myself, what's a fun day out and then thought..................SHOPPING!!! So for this weeks challenge I used image 'Shopping With Itsy' from Dollie Daydream Girl Talk Collection - which you can get as a CD-Rom, a digi download for the whole collection, or just the image as a digi download or from the Etsy shop......so basically, you have no reason to say you couldn't find it! LOL!!

'Shopping with Itsy' is coloured with my Graph'It Markers



The markers used are:

Skin: 4115, 4155, 4170, 4145, 4175 (7125 eyes)
Hair:  1210, 1230, 1270
Clothes & Hat: 5110, 5120, 5130, 9500, 9501, 9502, 9503
Bags:  5210, 5220, 5240, 6130, 6140, 5110, 5130, 9501, 9502
Itsy:  3110, 3140, 3150

Now this week I have to give a BIG shout out to the other half, he was wielding them scissors like a master jedi at one point!! Not only did he cut out Dollie, but he cut out the shop and then, in true craftsman style, he cut out the bunting and roses in order to meet my demands of wanting to decoupage. So the reason my project looks especially good this week, is all down to Master Scissorhands. Thank you.



The shop is an embellishment from the Collection, I printed two, in order to decoupage the rose bunting.  I made an A4 landscape card and used a backing paper from the Nikky bundle available on the digiworld download store, I also used a backing paper from the Roses Bundle. The backing papers I printed onto centura pearl card and the paper flowers & pearls are from my stash.

So there you go, I hope you like it! 

I hope that you pop over to the Challenge Blog to see the rest of the teams inspiration, it's such a fun challenge, we'd love it if you joined in!Thanks for popping past!!

Hugs 

Yvonne x

I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Crafting From the Heart - Always Anything Goes

My Craft Creations - Always Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Yvonne and I just love the layout
    Congrats on your GDT post at Graph'Its and well deserved
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol indeed a day shopping would be my favourite idea too! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card we all love shopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a delightful girly little scene. And which girl does not like shopping lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Yvonne, who wouldnt love this! and perfect for our challenge at Digi Choosday this week, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic shopping themed design with the shop window and girl with plenty of bags! So feminine and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable project! Love the colors. Love the shopping theme. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete