Friday 15 August 2014

Colouring Crazy...............Fur

Hi there!!!!

Well I just cannot tell you how ecstatic I was when I received the email telling me that I had been successful in my application to join the Graph'It Marker Design Team. As those of you who are regular readers will know, I use Graph'It's in all of my colouring and I really cannot recommend them highly enough, so to be let loose in the design team....................christmas has come early!!!

Well, once you have been accepted into the fold, the next question is, when do you want to start? Now obviously the answer was 'immediately' and to make it even better, the challenge theme for my first DT was Fur.

Now, I have been a tad naughty in that the image I used in my project is a sneak peek of a new collection that Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles is going to be releasing soon; so shhhhh don't let her know........it can be our secret.


The markers I used are as follows:

Bear: 9400, 9401, 9402, 9403, 9404, 9405, 9406, 4115, 4155, 4170, 4180, 3110, 3140
Heart: 5210, 5220, 5245

I was aiming for the 'textured look' and I think it turned out quite well. I cut him out with Spellbinders Grand Label and edged him with 'Tea Dye' distress inkpad.  I've never used the frantage embossing powder before and now that I have, the lesson of less is more, has been learned!

I made an 8x8 card and I used papers from Lili of Valley 'On a High Note' paper pad and also Maja Design 'Coffee in the Arbour'. I added some embellishments, lace, pearl strings and a lot of flowers. I can't help it, I'm addicted to them.


Anyway, there it is, my first project as a member of the Graph'It Design Team. Don't forget to pop over to the main Graph'It Challenge blog and see the rest of the inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you again soon!!

Hugs

Yvonne x

4 comments:

  1. Hun it's so lovely and oh so cute. A must for my gallery ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and your colouring of Winston is amazing! Looking forward to working with you on the GI team. Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Yvonne and its just awesome having you on the team , congratulations hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete