Tuesday 14 March 2017

Use lots of Green..........

Hello!

Time for another challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge, this weeks theme for the design team is 'Lots of Green' - this weeks challenge for everyone else, is as always, 'Anything Goes'.  You can use whatever medium you like to enter as long as the project is made by you.

Of course because it is Digi Choosday - there is a discount code to grab on the main blog to use in the store. Do not miss out!

This week I decided to go back to one of my most favourite collections - Serenity. I ADORE this collection and the image I used this week is 'Serenity Princess'.  You can find her here as a download collection or as a single image or as a CD and just letting you know but this beautiful collection is on sale at the moment. Uh-huh. You need to get over to the store pronto folks!

I made an easel card this week.


I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut out the easel card and the papers. The top paper that Serenity is on is from the Serenity collection.  The bottom paper is from 'Work & Play Collection: Country Life' which you can find here.  The sentiment is from the new 'Darling Buds Collection' which can be found here.

I coloured Serenity with my Copic Markers after cutting her out on the Silhouette.


She's so pretty, I love her.

Remember to pop along to the main blog to the design team inspiration and also grab that code!

Hope you liked my make for this week, see you next week!

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:


Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes #37
Shopping Our Stash #294 - Luck O the Irish
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes 

14 comments:

  1. Eeeeeek I'm in love this is just gorgeous!!! Hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this with all the patterned greens! She is a doll! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning circle easel, Yvonne! Kraft and green; what a gorgeous combination! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! Love her dress, gorgeous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Yvonne, love the Kraft and Green together x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet easel card here Yvonne and such a cute image she looks so lovely surrounded in the colour green.
    I do love being a part of the Digi Chooseday Challenge team and I am so looking forward to getting to know you and all the other ladies on the team. I'm from New Zealand. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous easel card...hugs Ċ½eljka xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Yvonne, such a pretty image and lovely design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card. Love the die cut and that image is wonderful. love the green my favorite color. Thanks for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door ATG challenge and hope you will join us again next week.
    Linda DT TTCRD
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love easel cards, they are perfect for displaying long after you received them. Your card is just lovely and colorful, love that sweet image of the Fairy, beautifully colored.
    Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully colored Yvonne. Love the card shape.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shape of your card, easels are just so cool!

    Greetings, Petra Meijboom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card!! I personally love easel cards, Serenity Princess is gorgeous and you've coloured her so beautifuly!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Easelcard is so cute and beautiful. i love it.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete