Friday 14 July 2017

Winnie Christmas Wreath............

Hi everyone!

So something a little different from me today, I have stamped, yes, a stamp which needed ink and everything and the reason is - Winnie Christmas Wreath Stamp, exclusive as 'Stamp of the Month' - this stamp will NEVER be available as a digi stamp.

Now as you can see, the sizes of each stamp are given, she really is a good sized stamp and oh so very cute.

You need to pre-order the stamp before the end of July to get the special price and then orders will go out towards the end of August. Plenty of time for you to get this gorgeous image on your Christmas makes.

So a little bit about the new Stamp of the Month club - each month Polkadoodles will issue a new one-off stamp, which will be available at a special pre-order price.  Once the pre-order closes, the price then increases also.  Pre-orders will mean that there is about a 4 week delay between ordering and shipping.  Remember - you will NEVER get this amazing image in a digi format, so if you want this little cutie, you need to order!

I stamped out my image of Winnie, she comes in at 3.8x4.5inches so it's a hefty size. I decided a scalloped circle was the way to go. I coloured her with my copic markers and it was so much fun.

I made a 8x8 card, now the reason I went large isn't because of the stamp size, it's because I went large on my scalloped circle.

I used the following markers for Winnie:

Skin: E000, E00, E02, E21, E11, E04, R20 (cheeks)
Hair: E31, E33, E35
Hat, Coat, Boots, Ribbon: R32, R35, R37, R39
Dress, Scarf: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Wreath: G21, G94, G99, R37, R39, YR14, YR18
Door: E31, E35, E25, E29
Robin: E13, E15, E18, R35, R32, Y35 Blender

Now the little Robin stamp is a wee bonus and he comes in at the size of 1.2x1.2 inches. You can put him anywhere, or not use him at all. I decided to make him an accent to my main card. 

I used the same colours for this stamp as I did with the little Robin in the scene above, only I added in E15 for his breast.

The papers are from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Collection which you can see here.

I added a little bit of ribbon and I think she came out lovely! 

So I hope you like my inspiration.

Thanks for popping by! 

Hugs

Yvonne 

1 comment: