Tuesday 19 September 2017

Clean & Simple........

Hello

It is time for a new challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge - as you know our challenges are always Anything Goes but the design team like to have a theme and this week we are all about CAS cards, that's clean and simple for the benefit of those that may not know.

REMEMBER to get to the main blog and grab that DISCOUNT CODE for use for TODAY ONLY! You have til midnight tonight to grab a bargain.

I'm so weird, Nikky comes out with a new collection and I immediately have to have it, but then I never use it immediately. Then I find that it is the ONLY collection I want to use! She brings out so many goodies, I think we forget to take stock of what we have. Ok, Winnie Special Moments came out in May so it's hardly ancient but look at how much has been released since then! LOL!

So for a clean and simple card I used Balloon Days, which you can find as digi here or if colouring your own digi is time you don't have, get her here - precoloured for you!


I opted to colour my little cutie with Copic Markers and made a 7x7 card, with a backing paper from the collection. You can get it as a paper bundle here.




The little flag banner is also in the collection in the embellishment pack as an individual purchase or within the main collection.

So go back over to the main blog to see what else the design team have come up with, there is lots of inspiration for you to look at.

Remember to come join in the fun with us, you can use any medium you like and the theme is anything goes.

Hope to see you soon!

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:


Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes #50
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Always Anything Goes #175

8 comments: