Sunday 1 October 2017

Witchy Witch.......



Hello

Well I started making DT projects yesterday  for an upcoming Halloween theme and kind of got side tracked by how amazingly CUTE the new Winnie Wednesday Collection is, so I dragged my other half over to the laptop and said of the wonderful 6 images which ones where his favourite. He picked his favourite three and I snuck my favourite image in for the DT challenge coming up later in the month.

The whole collection can be found here.


Winnie Wednesday Witch Full Bundle Printable download Halloween Trick or Treat  - Digital Stamp download printable clipart.

For today's project, I had to use the wee Witch first. She's called 'Witch & Cat' and you can get this as a single black and white digi here, or the coloured digi stamp here.  


I made a 7x7 card, using the papers from the collection which are again available in the complete download collection or in individual collections, these two papers are from collection 1 and collection 3.  The sentiment is available from the same collection or by themselves here.

The wee pumpkins are from Halloween 2015 collection and you can get them here

My Winnie Witch and Cat are coloured with my Copic Markers. 


I used the following markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E13, E11, R20
Hair: BV23, BV25, BV29
Purples: BV13, V22, V25
Greys: C8, C6, C5, C4
Cat: C4, C3, C1
Pumpkin: YR12, YR16, YR18
Broom: E93, E95, E97

Isn't she uber cute!?  Because of my poor photo skills you don't see very well that my mat and die cut is actually aubergine card.

I hope you like my first offering of the Halloween Collection - remember to check out the whole collection here

See you soon! 

Hugs

Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment