Tuesday 14 November 2017

Make It Sparkle...........

Hello!

Welcome to another Digi Choosday Challenge - our challenges are always Anything Goes for our challenge entrants and you can use any medium you like, whether that's pencils, markers, watercolours or like me this week, a pre coloured image. As long as your project is handmade by you - you can enter to win some goodies!

REMEMBER to get to the main blog and grab that DISCOUNT CODE for use for TODAY ONLY! You have til midnight tonight to grab a bargain!

This week I am playing with the fabulous Winnie White Christmas Collection, you can see the whole range of goodies for this collection here.

This week I used the precoloured image 'Christmas Shopping' which is here or you can get the single black and white digi image here.


I printed the image and the cute little present embellishment along with the sentiment from the collection. I used a paper from the collection also to make a pretty 7x7 card.

For my make it sparkle, I then covered everything in glitter which I think you can just pick up in the picture below.



Don't forget to pop to the main blog to grab that discount code and see the rest of the magic from the design team!

See you soon

Hugs


Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

7 comments: