Tuesday 7 November 2017

Traditional Christmas............

Hello!

Welcome to another Digi Choosday Challenge - our challenges are always Anything Goes for our wonderful challenge entrants and you can use any medium you like, whether that's pencils, markers, watercolours or like me this week, a pre coloured image. As long as your project is handmade by you - you can enter to win some goodies!

REMEMBER to get to the main blog and grab that DISCOUNT CODE for use for TODAY ONLY! You have til midnight tonight to grab a bargain!


So this week the design team were thinking about Christmas again and I decided to use Winnie Winterland - which is a fab collection and you can see the whole range here.


I made a easel card using the pre coloured image called Cosy Christmas which is available as a pre coloured image on the main download collection, but if you want just the black and white digi - you can get this here.


The papers are from the same collection, as is the sentiment and the little stocking embellishments.


My base card is made from Kraft card and I think that this makes the papers and image stand out. 


I hope you like her, remember to pop over to the main blog to grab that discount code and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team! 

See you soon! 

Hugs


Yvonne x


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes #18 Retarte - Anything Goes 109

8 comments:

  1. Just adore this, Yvonne! Really gorgeous! I so want to be sat in that cosy chair right now...it's chuffing FREEZING in my office today!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning easel card...beautiful warm colors and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is such a cozy scene! I'm with Jane, I'd like to be cuddled up by a fire looking at magazines and drinking hot coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, love, love, love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Love this cosy fire scene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cozy little scene Yvonne! Love it. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Love the scene you created.
    Hester

    ReplyDelete