Wednesday 18 April 2018

Ruby Looking Pretty..................

HI!

My final card for the NEW Polkadoodles 'RUBY' launch is 'Ruby Looking Pretty', which you can get as a precoloured image or as a black and white digi.

I made a 7x7 card for this gorgeous image and I used papers from a Polkadoodles scrpabooking digi kit 'Summer Breeze' which you can see here. The paper flowers are also from this kit.


I coloured Ruby with my copic markers:

I used the following markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11 - teeny weeny bit of E13
Blues: B91, B34, B37
Purples: BV000, BV01, BV34
I used C1 & C0 for the socks which doesn't show well.

I actually adore how this card turned out, I think it's fresh and pretty.

Remember you can get Ruby as either a precoloured digi or as a black and white digi and the more you buy, the more discount you can get! SO many options!!

Thank you for popping past!

Hugs

Yvonne x


4 comments:

  1. Loving the blues and, you're totally right, it's fresh and pretty. Gorgeous card. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love your color combinations. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, and beautiful colored,
    - Thank you for adding it to That`s Crafty challenge . DT -Dorthe , xx

    ReplyDelete