Friday 4 May 2018

Gamer Little Dude........................

Hello!

How are you enjoying the launch of the NEW Collection from Polkadoodles 'Little Dudes'?  I think this is a great collection, 21 digi images for the boys, from pirates, to wizards to the image I am using today which is 'Gamer Little Dude', you can get him as part of the bundle or as an individual digi here.

Remember if you buy as an individual digi image, you also get matching papers and sentiments - absolute bargain AND there is a discount code available too, so check out the Facebook Group 'Craft with Polkadoodles' or sign up to the Polkadoodles newsletter to keep on top of GREAT discount codes and bargains!

I made a stepper card for this project, which I cut on my Silhouette.




I have used one of the papers from the bundle and one of the sentiments.

I have coloured Gamer Little Dude with my copic markers.

I have used the following markers to colour the image:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E70
Hair: YR18, E08, E19, E09, E18
Greys: all greys used
Jeans: B37, B39, B99
Juice: Y000,Y00, Y02

I have to say, that's the first time I have used this hair colour combo and I love it, I got it from Faye Wynn-Jones on her facebook copic group page. 

How cute is this little guy? Really love this image, it may be one of my favourites from the new collection. 

You can check him and all the other new images from the new collection by clicking here

See you soon! 

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment