Wednesday 9 May 2018

Just Hangin' Little Dude..................................

Hi everyone!

I hope you all managed to catch Nikky on the Hochanda show on Monday and that you managed to grab that amazing discount code from Digi Choosday Challenge yesterday!

If you want to keep up with all things in the world of Polkadoodles, sign up to the Polkadoodles newsletter to keep on top of GREAT discount codes and bargains!

I am back to share with you a card using one of the new images from the new collection 'Little Dudes', which you can see here.   There are 21 digi images with matching papers and sentiments, there is a whole lot of digi download for you! 

The digis are also available as individual digis, each digi comes with their own papers and sentiments. 

Today I am using 'Just Hangin' Little Dude' which you can get here

I made an easel card for this project which I cut on my silhouette, using kraft card for the base. 


The paper and the sentiment are in bundle. all I added was the card base and the wee gems. 

I coloured the image with copic markers. 

I used the following markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E71
Hair:  C3, C5, C7, C10
Top: E50, E51, E31
Jeans: B21, B32, B95

I absolutely ADORE this image, I think he may be my favourite, but shhhhh don't tell the others! 




I love how this turned out, just plain and simple with the main focus on the gorgeous image. 

Remember you can check out all the new images here.

Thanks for popping past.

Hugs


Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:


Creative Moments Challenge Blog - Always Anything Goes #142
Simon Says Wednesday's - For The Boys
The Crafty Addicts - Challenge #48

2 comments:

  1. I love that you carried your color scheme outward, Yvonne! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete