Saturday 5 May 2018

Student/School Little Dude..........................

Hi everyone!

I'm back again with another card using one of the new images from the BRAND NEW Collection from Polkadoodles 'Little Dudes' which you can see here. There's a discount code too - so don't forget to check it out.

Remember to sign up to the Polkadoodles newsletter to keep on top of GREAT discount codes and bargains!

Today I am showcasing 'Student/School Little Dude' which you can get as an indivdual digi image here. As well as the digi image you get matching papers and sentiments as well for a bargain price.

I made a 7x7 card, with the papers and sentiment from the bundle. 


I coloured the image with my copic markers:

I used the following markers:
Skin:  E000, E00, E21, E11, E70
Hair:  E35, E37, E39
Shirt; E81, E84, E87, E89
Jeans:  B45, B37, B39
Bookbag:  E39, E59, E19

I added a little bit of ribbon to tie in with the backing card. 

Don't forget to check out the Polkadoodles store for this new collection.

Thanks for popping past.
Hugs


Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment