Thursday 10 May 2018

Wizardy Magic Little Dude..............

HI!

Are we all ready for some magic? Today is my final day of sharing some of the new images from the NEW Polkdoodles 'Little Dudes' Collection - and today I am hoping to spellbind you with my 'Wizardy Magic Little Dude', which is available as single digi.

Each digi image comes with matching papers and sentiments. All for a bargain price!

I have made an A5 gatefold card, because I wanted my little dude to be the main focus of this card.

I added the base card for contrast, and cut some stars out on my portrait.


I coloured my little dude with copic markers:

I used the following markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, BV20
Hair: YR14, YR18, E09
Jumper: B21, B23, B45
Cape: All the greys between C3- C8
Jeans: B93, B95, B97, B99
Scarf: R22, R14, R05, R08
Owl: E41, E43, E44

Isn't he just the cutest image!? 

I used two sentiments for this card from the bundle and added some gold gems because he's doing magic! 

You can check out all the new images here.

Thank you for joining me this week for the launch, it's been MAGICAL! Don't forget, to keep up to date with Nikky and her wizarding brain which keeps conjuring up these fantastical images, sign up to the Polkadoodles newsletter to keep on top of GREAT discount codes and bargains!

See you soon! 

Hugs

Yvonne x






3 comments:

  1. Eve, I love your card. You have achieved the point of having the little dude as the central focus. Great coloring too.
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Great card, very cute stamp and great coloring
    Good luck and thx for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge
    hugs MiaPuh DT

    ReplyDelete