Thursday 3 May 2018

Time for the new launch!!

Hello!

I am very excited and privileged to bring you one of the new digi images from the NEW Little Dudes Collection, which launched from Polkadoodles today!

You can check out all the new images HERE! They are ALL adorable and so easy to use, which you will see from me and the team over the next week.

Today's character is called 'Party Little Dude' and he is super super cute! You can get him here as an individual digi image or as part of the bundle, here.

I used the papers and sentiment that come in the bundle to make a 7x7 card with the image as the main focus. All I have added extra is a wee bit of spotty ribbon and my mat cardstock from my stash.


I coloured the image with copic markers.

I wanted the colours I used to reflect the papers, I used the following markers:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E95, E97, E99, E37
Reds: R22, R14, R05, R08
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Blues: B21, B23, B45
Greens: YG01, YG25, YG17

I am really pleased with how he turned out. 

Remember to check out the Polkadoodles Store to grab this BRAND NEW TODAY collection, follow the link, here. 

Thanks for popping past, see you soon! 

Hugs

Yvonne x

I am entering the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments - #202 Masculine and a sentiment
Crafting With An Attitude - Always Anything Goes #39
Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Anything Goes #188

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and colouring Yvonne. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    LMMS GDT

    ReplyDelete